Doesn’t it seem like in an effort to be everything for everyone, while not offending anyone, today’s men have had all of their sharp edges (i.e. character) filed off in order to fit into the small boxes created by someone else’s rules?
What would it feel like instead to be fully in the power of your own masculinity? How would you be? What would you be doing? What would you say? What would you feel? How would you show up?
That is the very exploration of True Self that we’re going to do together. To get there we’re going to dig deep into our Courage and Vulnerability. And we’ll walk away with our chests out, head held high, and the ability to speak from a place of honesty and power.
The program begins Tuesday, November 8, 2022 and runs every other Tuesday from 5:00pm – 6:30pm Pacific/8:00pm – 9:30pm Eastern for 3 months (6 total sessions: November 8 and 22. December 6 and 20. January 3 and 17).
Hi there! My name is Jonathan Johnson. I’m a certified coach with the Co-Active Training Institute for coaches and the International Coaching Federation.
As a guy who has crashed more than my fair share of relationships, burned down a great life, and even been fired from a job (or two), I’ve definitely felt some pain, sadness, hurt, and heartache in this world. Despite those seemingly bad events, the real tragedy in my life was that I wasn’t showing up as my true self.
I was hiding behind my tendency to please others and make myself small. While I felt that putting others ahead of me was a positive trait, what I’ve come to learn is that actually I was avoiding my highest potential and which kept me from living my biggest life.
What I lacked and needed more of was Courage and Vulnerability so that I could show up as my true self.
Why This Program
During 2020 and 2021 I began experiencing awareness around my fears of really showing up in this life as my best self. And as I grew to be stronger and more fully me, I started to see where so many men around me were actually suffering from the same behaviors as I was. It was like a shade had been lifted and I could see more clearly.
That realization is what drives me to offer the same support and learning that I received along the way. I know you have the Courage inside of you to be bigger and stronger. I know that tapping into your Vulnerability (as uncomfortable as that sounds) will take you so much further than you could ever imagine. I know that your higher, fullest, true self is just waiting to be unleashed.
Who You Are
- You’re stuck
- You’re small in your intimate relationships
- You don’t speak up to your partner, boss, or parents
- You repress your feelings, thoughts, and ideas and then resent people in your life for not knowing what you want
- You know that there’s more for you out there
- You’re unsatisfied with how you show up
- You want deeper connections, but won’t let people really in to see you.
From Nice Guy to Confident Man
From People Pleasing to Expressing Your Desires (kindly and confidently)
From Passive to Direct
From Playing Small to Living Large
From Staying Quiet to Being Heard
From Being Who Others Want You To Be to Being Your True Self
What You’ll Get
- Support from a group of like-minded men
- Tools and activities
- Small, intimate setting
- Fresh perspectives
- Space to explore yourself
- Opportunity to support others
- Safe space
How It Works
- Group coaching (virtual) for 90 minutes, twice a month. Total duration is 3 months.
- A platform to connect, learn, and celebrate with other men in similar situations
- Action steps and a participant partner to move forward on the journey to stepping into your power
- Access to On-Demand coaching support
- BONUS: Two 1:1 coaching sessions with me (at the start and end of your program journey)
- When: The program begins Tuesday, November 8, 2022 and runs every other Tuesday from 5:00pm – 6:30pm Pacific/8:00pm – 9:30pm Eastern for 3 months. Mark your calendar now! (6 total sessions: November 8 and 22. December 6 and 20. January 3 and 17.)
- Where: Virtual meeting room via Zoom
- Price: $450
What Clients Are Saying.
I really enjoy our time together. Even if I go into the meeting with no expectations, he helps me work through something relevant and leaves me feeling more focused and driven. He asks very piercing questions, has a very relaxed and competent energy, is a great male role model, and keeps me focused on bettering myself.
Jonathan is such a great person and a professional. I really did not know what to expect from coaching, but it has had a tremendously positive impact on me. He doesn’t voice his opinions or offer advice. He coached me on how to drill deep into my needs and desires and voice them out loud, a huge step in bringing them to life. I practice methods learned during our exercises in my everyday life now. These have helped me move forward with my career options as well as my family life and spiritual growth.
Jonathan has been an amazing coach and has elevated key areas of my life. I continue working with him and would recommend him highly.